Free autism awareness training

Last year the autism awareness e-learning course I helped create for my local council was made available to the general public for free :) 

It is available for anyone to access, so please share it with your friends, family and professionals! I did all the illustrations, and the course is based around my character, Aspen. There's a little bit about me at the end of the course. 

To access the course go to the West of Scotland Learning Network, here: 




Link for copying: http://www.westlearningnetwork.org.uk/asd/en_index_offline.htm
(p.s. sorry, but since it was created for the rubbish council computers it's not compatible with mobile devices/tablets)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this knowledge in a blogpost.Really simple and even more effective and this worked great, very useful tips
    Informatica training in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete